Indiana Rocketry February 8th and 9th

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grandpa$

Reaction score
Indiana Rocketry has scheduled a launch for February 8th and 9th.

Same Tab launch site,
Same Tab waiver.

Same February weather, stay tuned for updates.

Tim,
Are you planning on flying anything? If you need help recovering let us know. We will be glad to help.
I plan on bringing a couple and that is such a nice offer!!! I actually was diagnosed with a pretty obscure autoimmune disease back in April and have been on some serious meds for nine mos. now. Although the meds are borderline bad for me, I have since recovered 80%+ of my stamina and mobility. Was able to play 9 holes of golf (walking!) in November and while in Sedona, AZ two weeks ago do short hikes to a few of the red rock mesas. Needless to say, I now again have my sights on much more rocketry (including the recoveries) in the coming year!!!

If there isn't a bunch of snow, I'll be flying this one as my token LPR.
P_20200130_121942_LL_2.jpg

We are keeping a weather eye on the weather. It's starting to get better, no worse, no partly bad-half good, wait it's improving somewhat. Yes, no, no, yes,maybe???????

"Oh fuuudge", just wait and see.

Hope to see our rocketry neighbors come down and check out our field.

We have a porta potty.

Spent a few hours last night checking to see if I had everything needed for a few flights. Hope to make it out too but it's Indiana in the winter....it can go from 60 and sunny to -20, windy and ice in an hour.

Im in WI now, so "pick me up along the way" is a perfectly plausible scenario! :) :headspinning:

This might work. But I'll only pick you up if you do that spinny-on-your-head dance move that that emoticon is doing above!:p

Do you have anything 54mm in stock right now? CTI or AT?
Justin, I normally fly snap ring, but here are the 54mm AT loads I have if any of these would do?
1-J90W, 1-J800T-L, 2-K185W-L, 1-K540M-L, 1-K375NW-P, 1K1275R-P

Aaaaaand the NDRT is looking to be there Saturday. Meeting with them Wednesday...we will see

If we make it to Tab I should be flying some stuff myself. I have a 4k flight I'd like to do plus a bunch of little fellas.

See post 11. No change.

We will be there both days.

Fingers crossed.

Right now, it's looking like I'll likely be there Sunday late morning. Looking forward to trying out the new site!!!

Must resist temptation. Must resist temptation! MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!!!

Oh, nuts. V/I is futile.

Is :headspinning:coming? :)

Must resist temptation. Must resist temptation! MUST RESIST TEMPTATION!!!

Oh, nuts. V/I is futile.

Is :headspinning:coming? :)

Richard,

I don't believe :headspinning:is coming. His wife grounded :headspinning: and :headspinning:'s being temporarily replaced by my wife and kids for this weekend. :headspinning: can never truly be replaced however, and I look forward to carpooling with :headspinning: in the near future!

-:headspinning:'s chauffeur-

Saddened to hear :headspinning: won't make it. Glad to have you show up. Hopefully we will get more partly and less cloudy Sunday.

Back