Incredibly cool stuff!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Shrox is going to get on Santa's naughty list by teasing us - that is not nice. :grinch:

His only chance of not getting coal in his stocking is to provide us more info and PICTURES! :hohoho:

At this time of the year, all good boy and girl rocketeers eagerly await the arrival of good things from the jolly man in the beard, sent out from his workshop in .................

.................. Pagosa Springs? :hohoho:

MarkII

At this time of the year, all good boy and girl rocketeers eagerly await the arrival of good things from the jolly man in the beard, sent out from his workshop in .................

.................. Pagosa Springs? :hohoho:

MarkII

Beard?

This merry fellow.

billhmaaward.JPG

Not this one. ;)

images

Well, OK, him too.

MarkII

Last edited:
People have messaged me expressing concern it had all fallen into a black hole again, I just want to assure everyone they have not.

I think its getting pretty dicey for Mr. Shrox if he doesn't come clean pretty soon.

Nothing to see here.

These arn't the droids we're looking for.

Move along..

Talk about an old Jedi mind trick :rolleyes:

It should be transmitted to everyone's Hyperflux Document Replicator/Receptor at 12:01AM Jan 1st..From what a litle birdy whispered to me..

Back