• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

In search of a Pratt Go Box or other 12v Controller

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major Tom

Reaction score
Thought I'd try one more time before I suck it up and pay full price. If you have one you want to part with lets do business!

Who's Doug? Oh, I guess that would be mr. Pratt. I love to support small business, and do often. But I gotta try and save a buck where I can to feed this addiction we call Rocketry. Isn't that the point of shopping a yard sale? More than likely, it looks like he will get my support.

Who's Doug? Oh, I guess that would be mr. Pratt. I love to support small business, and do often. But I gotta try and save a buck where I can to feed this addiction we call Rocketry. Isn't that the point of shopping a yard sale? More than likely, it looks like he will get my support.

Yes, that would be Doug Pratt. A long time, high quality vendor in this hobby.

I think part of this is that most folks who buy his products are not getting rid of them.

Back