Important Tripoli Election Update

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worsaer

Amateur Propulsionist
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Tripoli Election Update

Tripoli Members,

The annual election of Directors will close this evening (07/31/21) when the annual meeting begins at LDRS. You still have time to cast your ballot!

Instructions and/or assistance with voting are available on the Tripoli website HERE

Thank you for supporting our organization,

For those who've not yet heard, Chris Short, Gary Dickinson and Pat Artis were all elected to the Board this year.
Already heard that, but what I found unusual was that nobody asked where LDRS 40 is going to be....😀

Wandering LDRS is always a bridge too far for somebody.....
Balls never moves in time or place yet people come from all over the world........

Wandering LDRS is always a bridge too far for somebody.....
Balls never moves in time or place yet people come from all over the world........
I can barely do LDRS next year. The timing is bad for me. I plan on attending the NSL 2 weeks prior and I have an RC airplane pattern contest the next weekend in Andersonville, GA. I could make the drive in 3 and 1/2 days, but that puts me in motels for 11 nights, and 10 tanks of gas. I ran a simple spreadsheet and it'll run me 3K just for gas, meals, and motels. And this expense right after the NSL and the Peach Pattern Contest. Also, If I go to all three, I'd be out of the office for three weeks.

I'm planning on going to Air Fest instead next year. Hopefully, 2023's LDRS will either be in the eastern or central US.

For those who'd like to see LDRS hosted on the east coast, the best thing you can do is become active in your local club and work on a hosting option with them.

In this case, the Oregon group stepped up and put in a bid. Rather than complain about how far away Oregon may be for you, let's applaud them for stepping up. They're going to be doing a lot of work over the coming months, to get things ready for those who attend.

-Kevin

For those who'd like to see LDRS hosted on the east coast, the best thing you can do is become active in your local club and work on a hosting option with them.

Well said. It was posted previously none of the Eastern clubs submitted bids. Clubs that don't submit bids don't get selected selected to host LDRS.

I'm planning on going to Air Fest instead next year. Hopefully, 2023's LDRS will either be in the eastern or central US.

You will probably find that Airfest is damn near everything LDRS is. I did not believe it until I attended one. Bonus points is it is pretty centrally located for the U.S.

Back