• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Imperfect chutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
I have three used parachutes. Each has minor blackening and some holes (from pinholes to one the size of say a pencil eraser head). I believe all these chutes are Spherachutes with smallest (leftmost) 30", middle 48" and rightmost (all red) 44" sizing. Middle chute was beyond all hope tangled and I cut off the shroud lines--there is no damage to the canopy or the termination locations of the shroud lines so can easily sew some back on (note this one also has a apex loop added). Items are no charge, but you need you to cover shipping of $5.75 (for all three) to lower 48 states. Send Paypal Friends/Family and include notes on mailing address to dixontj936 at gmail dot com.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
I have three used parachutes. Each has minor blackening and some holes (from pinholes to one the size of say a pencil eraser head). I believe all these chutes are Spherachutes with smallest (leftmost) 30", middle 48" and rightmost (all red) 44" sizing. Middle chute was beyond all hope tangled and I cut off the shroud lines--there is no damage to the canopy or the termination locations of the shroud lines so can easily sew some back on (note this one also has a apex loop added). Items are no charge, but you need you to cover shipping of $5.75 (for all three) to lower 48 states. Send Paypal Friends/Family and include notes on mailing address to dixontj936 at gmail dot com.

View attachment 293235

PM sent

Back