Image Posts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
Does anyone know the basic image size that you can use an IMG tag with that will not require scrolling?

A

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
If I understand your question right I don't think there is one good answer. It would be based on what you have your screen resolution set to.

I'm a 1024x768 kind of guy. That gives me quite a bit of screen real estate meaning less scrolling. Much more than say 800x600 which would require more scrolling. Then you have some people that can stand 1600x1200. That is a lot of screen real estate there.

Did I understand the question right?

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
Milo - You got the question right. Now as an IT professional, your answer makes me go D'oh....

P.S. Where is the forum upgrade? ;)

Shrox - Your answer is the empirical info I should have figured out.

P.S. I still don't have my SHX15. I live on the east coast, should I be worried yet?:confused:

A

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
Sorry Hospital... I've been studing for my Microsoft certifications so while my answer was technically correct it seems that it was totally useless.... similar to what you get from Microsoft. :D

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
Milo

That was my own dope-slap. My MCSE work turned my brain to tapioca. Which test are you working on? The Exchange one bites.

A

Milo

TRF BoD Member
Reaction score
hehe... I see the dope-slap from your point of view now... isn't it interesting how the written word can be seen from so many angles?

I'm working on my MCSD. I'm currently MCAD... I passed 70-300 today. I have one more to go... 70-229 which is a SQL Server 2000 exam. I think I'm on a pretty good pace, an exam every two weeks.

I'm working my way to MCT so I can go do some training.

MCSE?!?!? I feel for you man. I'll stick with development and leave the engineering to you. :D

Justin Horne

Reaction score
I stay in 1280 x 1024. However, the new Apple 30 inch Cinema display can push up to 2560x1600. :D Of course, it requires a new custom video card to drive it... :)

Justin.