Im finally a member of the NAR!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

gladiator1332

Reaction score
I just got my membership information today. I am really happy to be an offical member now.

vjp

Reaction score
Originally posted by gladiator1332
I just got my membership information today. I am really happy to be an offical member now.
Congrats! What's your #?

I don't know if you've ever seen a copy of "Sport Rocketry", the NAR's magazine, but if you haven't you're in for a real treat. It's one of the best benefits of membership.

BlueNinja

Reaction score
Congratulations! Yeah, you gotta see sport rocketry.

A

Austin

Congrats Gladiator...man it's a good organization and you will have alot of fun at the launches! They also have a good mag and tons of contests, challenges and certs to do if you are interested.

Carl

eugenefl

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Outstanding Gladiator! Even if you have no local clubs to attend, you'll certainly feel like you are a part of something! Granted, TRF is a great place to feel at home, but being a part of the NAR is an awesome feeling!

jflis

Reaction score
welcome to the NAR. A great organization that is made of up people who truely love the sport, want what's best (well most of the time :) ) and with a wealth of experience to boot.

gladiator1332

Reaction score
Thank you for all of the welcomes. I am looking forward to getting the magazine and I hope to sometime in the future go to one of the launches.
My # is shown in my signature below.

gerbs4me

Reaction score
your gonna have a blast at the launches:D
the magazine is really cool too.

Latest posts