I'm Famous ...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool!

Tim is big on grabbing quotes from people...he even quoted me once...but that is OK by me. My meager comments never made it into the big time like yours tho ;) I guess you're the number 2 most famous person of TRF :D (and I'm NOT #1)

Yo Lee....

Just curious... Did Tim get that quote from TRF or another place? Just curious cause he should have quoted his sources and there would be two famous: You (you famous guy you!) and TRF...

:)

Tim probably pulled it from RMR. He has done some posting and replying lately (there were some complaints about RockSim and he sure was diplomatic in his responses -- I might have been less kind to the complainer).

Also, several people had posted that they had gotten their Saturn 1Bs, so I chimed in when I got mine.

But, honest, I come here more! :)

Originally posted by rstaff3
I guess you're the number 2 most famous person of TRF :D (and I'm NOT #1)

I'm not sure -- I see your articles all over. I'm beginning to think you won the lottery and do rockets full time!

:)

Not that I'm a name dropper, but did I tell you I got a personal tour of Estes by Vern himself in 1966, and that I met Homer Hickam (Rocket Boys / October Sky fame) last year? :p

Originally posted by PGerringer
You da man!!! Now, how do we get Tim to come here too? :D

Good question. I sent an email to Shrox when he announced he was doing some of Apogee's marketing. I suggested Apogee spend some time here getting to know folks. It seems like very other post has something RockSim-related in it! I never heard back, so not sure what happened.

Back