im bored

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karatekicker271

Reaction score
hey i am really really bored with my summer so decided to start a contest. This is just for the fun of it, and i dont have anything to give away so it is just for fun!! I will hide a word in one of my posts and the other will just say "this is not the word" it will be cloaked, so you cant see it unless you figure out the trick. I will put a P.S. at the end of this post to test it out... THIS IS NOT THE WORD. again, mods if this is innapropriate then delete it, but i am just really bored and i thought it would be fun. The only posts that will have a cloaked message in it will be in the "High Power" or "Mid Power" forums. Again, there is no prize jus for fun! if you cant tell i am bored then i pray for you.... hahahaha! just p.m. with the word!!

kk

[color=#fffff]P.S. you figured out how to read it!!... You probably knew how to do it anyway [/color]

On your original im bored post it showed up... white on a gray background unlike this

Bored!! With so many rocket projects out there?? Go build / launch some rockets!

:D

Sounds fun, but please don't hijack someone else's project thread for this.

oo i wont try to. no i havent posted it yet lol! i dont have any rocket projects yet!! well i am putting the fins on my clustered estes fat boy and the decals on my BSD 54 Special. Otherwise, i am waiting for my 5.5" Nike Smoke to get here at the end of the week.

kk

[color=#fffff]this is not the secret word [/color]

the secret word is in this forum. im sorry if you can see it because it is on a grey back ground. it is in a newer post... could even be in this one... ya never no j/p. i am still really bored.....

kk

[color=#fffff]The secret word is in my post titled "54 Special" that will be posted soon (when i get the decals on)[/color]

Back