Quantcast

I'm back--who cares!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

madsen

Reaction score
Over the past several days, many people on various forums have posted notes to the effect that since the outcome of the NAR/TRA litigation--they are back--whoopie!! Where were you during the past 6,7,8,9 years--it was "rough". Thanks for nothing. At least 80% of the vendors that were in business 10 years ago--are gone. We have gone out of our way to support these vendors during these trying times. It would have been nice if you would have helped. During the past several years, we had many fund raising activities--did you help? I had to change to "G" motors--so I learned to cluster. At least I was still able to support Aerotech--and fly Loc Weasels. It is starting to look like it may not be over--if it appears that there is still a fight ahead--willl you stay or run--like you did the last time?

Last edited by a moderator:

Gillard

Reaction score
Over the past several days, many people have posted notes to the effect that since the outcome of the NAR/TRA litigation--they are back--whoopie!!
Wher were you during the past 6,7,8,9 years--it was hell. Thanks for nothing. At least 80% iof the vendors that were in business 10 years ago--are gone. We have gone out of our way to support these vendors during these trying times. It would have been nice if you would have helped.
Good point!

AKPilot

Reaction score
Madsen I hear that you're frustrated but, please don't be critical towards other members of this forum.

Every person handled the cards they were dealt with in a manner that was appropriate for themself. Many others have joined rocketry in mid-course of the lawsuit.

Time to move forward . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.