I'm back. What'd I miss?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim_t

Reaction score
Well, I've been without a good working PC for nearly 3 months now, but I'm getting it back together, sort of.
I can get online now, but I still can't my pics off my camera.

Anyway, I'll be trying to catch up on all the threads I've missed and I'll post some stuff as I find time.

What's one good thing about a busted PC?
More time for rockets. Did alot of building, a bit of flying, just need to do some painting.

One of the coolest things I did was to fly the Whiffle Missile CHAD staged D12 to an E9. Wow, it must've went 1500-2000 feet.

Sorry, no pics.

Tim

glad to see your back I had some computer problems myself in the end (I through it off a cliff) got me a new laptop off ebay it is very nice!! Rocketman 13

you sure got that right if a fin breaks you glue it back on if you computer gets a virsus you pay $100 dollars for Norton to fix it and it crashes on you and there goes all your rocket sim data and altimeter data.

What you missed:

- I bought a RRC2X...and posted about it.
- 2004 TRF meet-up at Whitakers [don't worry; I missed this, too].
- Phil gets over his fear of cattle by involuntarily participating in a make-shift rodeo.
- Something about AeroTech shipping motors...or something.
- The second and third Matrix movies weren't as good as the first.
- OJ was acquitted.

Originally posted by gothique_97
- Phil gets over his fear of cattle by involuntarily participating in a make-shift rodeo.

I think I missed this!

Back