I'm back, finally

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
Greetings to all:

It has been a while since I have been online because my computer died a horrible death. I just got the replacement set up today.

I want to apologize to all for not having been able to keep the gallery indices up to date but I will get started on that very soon. I have to take care of several things that need my attention but I will be making a concerted effort over the next few days. Part of the time will be spent on the learning curve to move from Win XP to Win 7.

Win 7 may be great and I may grow to like it but I sure miss XP right now. I knew where things were! I have no idea where they are now.

Good to see you back John ,you were missed !

Now how `bout a nice picture of yourself for the gallery....I did ;)

Paul T

Its nice to be missed!

All of us have a concept of our own self image...right up until you see a mirror or a photo. Then it all gets blown to hell or worse.

I am tempted to say, "Think in terms of Schwarznegger when he played Conan but wearing a clerical collar." Unfortunately, Quasimodo, as in my avatar, is a much better match.

Either way is better than "the north end of a south bound mule" as I was once described in high school.

Wondered where you were hiding...though perhaps job priorities had you buried. sorry to hear about the computer problems...Hate that when it happens.
Glad to have you back.

Back