I'm a TRA Member!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockets

Reaction score
Yep, it's official! I am now a TRA member.
IMG_2671.jpg
Now my next hopeful step is to try to pass the Tripoli Mentoring Program test!! If I pass that, then I can fly HPR!!

Thanks,

Wow, number 17056. I was curious how high we are now. I feel ancient! Welcome to the jungle young one. I would gladly mentor any flights of yours if we ever share the same launch site.

Wow, number 17056. I was curious how high we are now. I feel ancient! Welcome to the jungle young one. I would gladly mentor any flights of yours if we ever share the same launch site.

You're a good man Jim...
That's very nice of you..
Always paying forward...

Teddy

Welcome! Glad to see teenagers getting their cards. Well done!

Later!

--Coop

Congratulations Andrew! Can't wait to see you at one of our launches soon; and bring your brother with you.

For those of you on TRF that do not know, Andrew is a local young man with BIG dreams. We are trying to encourage him to explore these dreams. I would ask all of you to do the same.

Very cool Andrew..
You follow your dreams..
And don't you ever forget,,
you can do absolutely anything,,
it's just a question of making the decision to see it through,,
and putting in the required effort....

Your future's so bright Gary D's got to wear shades,,, lol...
And I'm really jealous...lol...

Teddy

I thought the phrase "Rockets Rock" looked familiar. Welcome to Tripoli Andrew. You have no excuse to skip our launches now. :) The next one is next Saturday.

As they say, the sky is the limit. Actually, it's 18000 feet at our launch.

I thought the phrase "Rockets Rock" looked familiar. Welcome to Tripoli Andrew. You have no excuse to skip our launches now. :) The next one is next Saturday.

As they say, the sky is the limit. Actually, it's 18000 feet at our launch.

Congratulations Andrew! Can't wait to see you at one of our launches soon; and bring your brother with you.

For those of you on TRF that do not know, Andrew is a local young man with BIG dreams. We are trying to encourage him to explore these dreams. I would ask all of you to do the same.

OK No guarantees to Joe & Gary:
I'm hoping to make the 4/8 or 4/22 launch.
And I'm hoping to bring with me a 29mm minimum diameter rocket flying on a DMS H motor.
I still have to build, but I can do that FAST!!
Thanks,

My daughter got her card at about the same age. Now she's a freshman engineering student at Missouri S&T with her level 3. Excellent choice joining this geeky asylum!
Hope to meet you at a launch one day. Keep an eye out for the multi day events in michiana and QCRS. always lots of tremendous flights. More importantly everyone is willing to share their knowledge (and some failures!) so make new friends and ask lots of questions.
Welcome again.

Back