I'm a happy camper (Go Saints!)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravo52

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Even though I'm about five thousand miles away from home, I still was able to see my boys win the Super Bowl :D

Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the game with my son (9 yrs old) but I did stay on the speaker phone with him for the last part of the game. We love to watch the Saints together and play "Maden 10" on Wii.

Yea Saints :clap:

BTW, does anyone know what "Tundra" looks like :confused2:

TRA #11767
!!!!!!!!
Bravo52
--------
杰里小
台湾关系法#11767
级别1
!!!!:confused::confused:

Congrats to the Saints for a nicely played game. And that's the last nice thing I'll say about them. :rolleyes:

Mario

Where are you now Jerry? I need to get a world map with push pins.:D

Congrats to the Saints for a nicely played game. And that's the last nice thing I'll say about them. :rolleyes:

Mario

Bravo to you, sir!

Having had the "senior moment" of making a bet on the last time the Colts were in the Super Bowl and foolishly thinking the Bear defense would shut down Mr. Manning, I hope you appreciated what I think was the gracious manner in which the then NAR President wore your kind gift of a Colts hat on the NSL range was that year.

You've exhibited an equal or greater amount of class by this post (and I liked your book, too!).

"Wait till next year!"
- rallying cry of Cub fans, world wide. . . .

TRA #11767
!!!!!!!!
Bravo52
--------
杰里小
台湾关系法#11767
级别1

Jerry is a member of the Tripoli Rocketry Association (www.tripoli.org). 11767 is his membership number, Level 1 is his certification level. He is not referring to the Taiwan Relations Act of 1979.

Reinhard

Bravo to you, sir!

Having had the "senior moment" of making a bet on the last time the Colts were in the Super Bowl and foolishly thinking the Bear defense would shut down Mr. Manning, I hope you appreciated what I think was the gracious manner in which the then NAR President wore your kind gift of a Colts hat on the NSL range was that year.

You've exhibited an equal or greater amount of class by this post (and I liked your book, too!).

"Wait till next year!"
- rallying cry of Cub fans, world wide. . . .
Seeing you wearing that hat was priceless! That showed an amazing amount of class.

While the Colts may not have won the Super Bowl this year, they did manage to have an incredible season. The changes made to the defense were positive - I hope they continue that trend with some good draft picks. Next year should be another interesting year.

BTW, I came across a photo of you wearing that hat while I was collecting images for my book. It took a lot of effort on my part to not include that photo, but a deal is a deal. I'm glad you enjoyed the book.

Mario

Last edited:
TRA #11767
!!!!!!!!
Bravo52
--------
杰里小
台湾关系法#11767
级别1

的黎波里火箭协会专门在美国业余火箭两个国家组织之一。

韦恩

The changes made to the defense were positive - I hope they continue that trend with some good draft picks. Next year should be another interesting year.

A running game wouldn't hurt either. Last time I take a Colts RB.... :mad:

You'll be happy to know they're already the favorites for next year at 7-1. :cheers:

I'm a Cowboys fan, but I was happy to see the Saints beat Manning and the Baltimore Colts.

Being from Maryland, and the fact the Colts left town in the middle of the night, I would never pull for them...ever!

I'm a Cowboys fan, but I was happy to see the Saints beat Manning and the Baltimore Colts.

Part of that wouldn't be that the Cowboys snapped the Saints' unbroken win streak, would it? (My wife says that's the only reason she could tolerate me rooting for the Saints on Sunday!:bangpan:

Being from Maryland, and the fact the Colts left town in the middle of the night, I would never pull for them...ever!
Yes, how dare them sneak out of town when the legislature was trying to take over the team through eminent domain. I'm surprised any owner would move a team there after that.

Part of that wouldn't be that the Cowboys snapped the Saints' unbroken win streak, would it? (My wife says that's the only reason she could tolerate me rooting for the Saints on Sunday!:bangpan:

Yeah that helps knowing they snapped the win streak. Maybe next year!

This covers many of the feelings that many of us from Northern Ohio have for the Ravens as well.

Back