If you could only buy from three model rocket manufacturers?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello,
If you could ony buy from three model rocket manufacturers which ones would you pick? Here are my picks (in no particular order).

1) Estes
2) Semroc
3) FlisKits

No!!!NO way:kill:

Nope....not gonna answer that...

I couldn't live in a world with one rocket company...

sandman

Hes absically asking whats beeter! of the 3 So i would Say??? hmmmmmmm ESTES just becuase there better

THIS IS NOT FAIR!

I'd need at least four...maybe five...just for LPR rockets! :)

LPR choices:

1. Estes
2. Thrustline
3. Fliskits
4. Semroc

Jason

Lets see......

Low Power:

Estes
Fliskits

Mid Power:

PML
Aerotech

High Power:

Polecats
BSD
PML

microsoft.

eventually there gonna take over every buisness and own a monopoly over the world... why would they leave out rockets?

Smokin Rockets
PML (great components)
Loc/precision

o wait it says model rocket....

1Fliskits
2Launch pad
3Estes

1) Fliskits
2)estes
3)quest

number 1 must be Fliskits - if you have done business with them you know how well they treat customers - placed my order on tuesday and it arrived thursday. everything was in the order even a catalog which is something the others forget to do these days.

I scratch build, so it's BMS for tubes and balsa stock.

Estes
Quest
Aerotech

For some reason those are the only manufacturers that are stocked in the hobby shops up here. I have never ordered directly from the manufacturers or hobby shops in the US to here. I wonder if its a hassle, if htere are custom clearance fees or procedures or do they just show up to your door? Can anybody give me some feedback on this? Thanks!

Very good question, and one that I'lm having trouble answering!

I have to go for (in no particular order):
* Semroc
* Fliskits
* Estes

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
microsoft.

eventually there gonna take over every buisness and own a monopoly over the world... why would they leave out rockets?
LOL - there'll be an 'Open-Source'/GNU-type reaction to that! :D Mozilla Deuce anybody? :D

FlisKits for low power,
LOC for mid
and PML for high.
That trio would just about have you covered as far as rockets go.
Motors? You're stuck with the big guys.

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
microsoft.

eventually there gonna take over every business and own a monopoly over the world... why would they leave out rockets?

A big NO!

We have to keep patching them and they will still crash all the time for no apparent reason.

Bill

Originally posted by bswan72
Hello,
If you could ony buy from three model rocket manufacturers which ones would you pick? Here are my picks (in no particular order).
Balsa Machining
ASP

It'd be all parts, not kits, and I reckon I could do LPR forever with just those two.

Back