Ideas needed - Igniter logo for website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I am setting up a new website. I would like an igniter-type logo. I have thought of flames. Ideas welcome. I will give the accepted idea 10 - 3d printed 1 gram ejection charge canisters.

Combustion light gas gun but with exhaust diamonds instead of a kinetic impactor. It makes no sense but would definitely set things on fire

Light bulb with igniter (starter!) As the filament, flaming in full glory. Bulb is in process of shattering with shards just starting to be displaced. "We make your ideas take flight"

I am setting up a new website. I would like an igniter-type logo. I have thought of flames. Ideas welcome. I will give the accepted idea 10 - 3d printed 1 gram ejection charge canisters.
Advice from a graphic designer....keep it simple and bold. shaped wire with flame or burst radiating from it would work just fine. Or since you are making these printed 3D you could incorporated the canister with simple starlike burst coming out the top....something like that may work for you.

How about...

NP7wh23cqNb6tU8cF6w5wINPizs2-wql25h5.jpeg

or

AdobeStock_87110726.jpeg

another

bright-sunburst-graphic-background_7JdAyz_SB_PM.jpg

these are the results of a google search for "sunburst" images

Back