Idea for a new TRF contest, 3000 posts!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
hey! I just had an idea for a new TRF contest!

How's about this...?

A prize for the first person to reach 3000 posts! We had the 1000th member, so I think it only fitting that we have some kind of wild hoopla over the first person to hit 3000 posts!

werks fer me :) anybody else??

Hey, looky there!

:D

I win...

LOL Sorry, I just *couldn't* resist!

...well, I *could*, but where's the fun in *that*???

so, what do i get??

:D :D :D

man, i gotta git a job... LOL

oh, wait, i'm already working *two* full time jobs... ...man...

HA HA HA...HAHA HA HA!

You think yer funny Jim, dontcha? Only one post and you're there!

Smart Aleck...

Jason

Great idea! First person to 3000 buys everyone here a Tres!

Sounds good. Maybe we could get one of the vendors, here at TRF to "donate" a prize. Hey, I know... how about this Fliskits organization? I understand the gentleman that runs it is a hellava nice guy and I'll bet he'd be happy to help out. You wouldn't even have to worry about shipping. ;)
Grats on the 3k posts Jim. You've always been helpful to all of us "junkies". :D

Didn't the 1000'th member get a Deuce's Wild? Maybe the 3000'th poster should get a Deuce's Wild too :D

Jim... you should of givin me a few days to catch up ;-)

Some people drink...

some people go for long walks...

some people meditate...

I post on TRF to reduce *my* stress... :)

It's been a whirlwind of a year and TRF is what keeps me sane...

Now Look what you did Jim!!! Now you no longer have 3000 posts!

For nostalgic reasons, here is a gift for you :D

Originally posted by jflis
hey! I just had an idea for a new TRF contest!

How's about this...?

A prize for the first person to reach 3000 posts! We had the 1000th member, so I think it only fitting that we have some kind of wild hoopla over the first person to hit 3000 posts!

werks fer me :) anybody else??

Ha, you got me...for a second at least. I don't know if congrats are in order. But, I will thank you for your contribution to the forum and to the hobby. ;)

Originally posted by n3tjm
Now Look what you did Jim!!! Now you no longer have 3000 posts!

For nostalgic reasons, here is a gift for you :D

Nice catch Doug! I guess that only happens once.

I second the free Tres offer! :D

I'm suprised the "www.rocketryforum.com" URL doesn't already forward to "fliskits.com". :D Might as well huh? ;)

Yeah! I like this contest! The winner buys everyone a Tres! Great idea, whoever it was!

Lordy! What did I get myself into????

well, you've all *got* me...

a free Tres...?

a FREE Tres...????? sheesh.

Fine, a free Tres.

here it is!

:D

Tres of Diamonds, specifically... :D

OK! Hows this? Winner buys me 20 yards of yellow ripstop nylon for chutes! ;) That hasent been done before! :p

But really.... OK. Not a free Tres a piece. Just a free Tres for me!:D Or 3 Tres each. That would work! A tres of Tres! Or Jim could come to each of our doorstep with a trayfull of Tres, or something!!!!!! Id like that!

Originally posted by Neil
OK! Hows this? Winner buys me 20 yards of yellow ripstop nylon for chutes! ;) That hasent been done before! :p

But really.... OK. Not a free Tres a piece. Just a free Tres for me!:D Or 3 Tres each. That would work! A tres of Tres! Or Jim could come to each of our doorstep with a trayfull of Tres, or something!!!!!! Id like that!

That would be Tres Bien!

Huh? I only speak one language people... Translation? :eek:

Yet another great idea! I am really liking this thread!:D

Back