I357 EZ-RMS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hball55

Reaction score
Can someone with the reload kit take a look at the o-rings and washers and tell me how many and what type/size there are.

I have one that was assembled for a launch but never got used. I decided to unload it and place it in a bag. Now, I’m wondering if I have all the parts; I no longer have the instruction sheet to check parts off.

What I have are two o-rings, both thick but one thicker than the other . . . there is no thin o-ring. I have two fiber washers, the nozzle, three propellant slugs, a liner, and a pre-assembled forward delay assembly.

Don't fly the EZ pre-assembled delay - there were issues with the epoxy and some would burn through very, very early, resulting in deployment at near-maximum speed. Take up AT on their offer to get a replacement RMS-Plus delay.

Please don't post stuff like this. It's not helpful and others might start to expect it. :)

Aerotech gladly replaces ez-rms delays free of charge, so please start expecting it. Retrieving your mail in Australia isn’t a legitimate reason to leave your home, so you will have to wait for your .gov to lighten up restrictions before you can retrieve your delay.:dancingelephant:

Aerotech gladly replaces ez-rms delays free of charge, so please start expecting it. Retrieving your mail in Australia isn’t a legitimate reason to leave your home, so you will have to wait for your .gov to lighten up restrictions before you can retrieve your delay.:dancingelephant:
It's great when the forums work...

Fortunately I'm not a tennis player. I've been out to the post box to collect my 2 pairs of work boot insoles already.

Is that Stampy the elephant? No Stampy, no. :)

Back