I wonder how many bub

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex R

LV2
Reaction score
Riders will be sunburned today? Madison is holding the "naked bike race today" šŸ˜„

These people will not have bodies of models, but bodies that look like they haven't done a day of exercise since Junior High School.

I wish I was riding there... WNBR is a blast.

And body shaming is definitely not something that is tolerated.

These people will not have bodies of models, but bodies that look like they haven't done a day of exercise since Junior High School.

it will also be 98% men, 2% women
Less so than youā€™d imagine, most likely. The Fremont Solstice Parade in Seattle is always led off by a group of several hundred naked bicyclists, most in body painted ā€œcostumes.ā€ The gender balance is pretty even and the body types are a cross section of what you see on the street.

As @Kā€™Tesh implies, everyone is celebrated regardless of shape or size. Itā€™s a fun event.

Search term " world naked bike ride", bare as you dare, some are more daring than others. Occurs to me that chaffing might be an issue...

Search term " world naked bike ride", bare as you dare, some are more daring than others. Occurs to me that chaffing might be an issue...

To prevent chafing, repurpose some bike lube, like Muc-Off or Smoove:

D80411E3-90F7-4A8B-A2B0-C1DF1238098F.jpeg

does that prevent sunburn?
Probably depends on the grade of paint. The quality of paint and artistic merit varies widely. The ride is maybe half an hour long so itā€™s not a huge sunburn risk even if the sun is shining.

Back