I was told to post pics, so here they are

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lepredwarf

Reaction score
I've gathered that it's basicly like an unwritten rule here to post pics asap, so my brother and I have taken many. I'll just post a couple here, and Max_power can do the rest.

This one is my first rocket! It's a Quest Gamma Ray payloader, custom painted and renamed. It is now - "THE BURNINATOR". I haven't flown it yet, seeing how I just finished constructing it, so I'll report on that asap.

Edit: BTW, since the pic of the burninator didn't make it on to this one, I posted it about 14 or so replies down, so check it out.

Originally posted by Lepredwarf
I've gathered that it's basicly like an unwritten rule here to post pics asap

No - It is a often written rule!!:)

This one is my first rocket! It's a Quest Gamma Ray payloader, custom painted and renamed. It is now - "THE BURNINATOR".

It must be the Stealth version!!:D

You guys look like Mulder and Scully, with rockets! :D

( I miss the X Files.)

So refreshing!-to see a husband and wife both into model rocketry! You guys rock!

Originally posted by Rob Fisher
So refreshing!-to see a husband and wife both into model rocketry! You guys rock!

HAHA! Mulder and Scully, I love it,

errr Rob we are brother and sister:D

ROCKET SCIENCE:

(Grown Women) + (Rockets) = YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:p

Originally posted by Rob Fisher
it must of had something to do with the beer i'm drinking!

LOL, Guinness perhaps? If it aint Guinness it's crap!! hehe J/K

Sorry, my computer was going CUH-RAAAYZEE earlier when i tried to post the pic of the burninator. Let's see if it'll work this time.

Rob: Lepredwarf is a nickname given me by my friends' crazy dad. I'm rather short (as you can see in the pic w/ my brother), and Irish, so I was known as being leprechaun-esque. Then he just decided I was half dwarf and thus the name was born.

Silly me. I really should learn to look before I leap. Two threads down, what do I find, Spy vs Spy. But I still think its way cool.

Terri

Originally posted by Max_Power004
LOL, Guinness perhaps? If it aint Guinness it's crap!! hehe J/K

A line from last week's Stargate SG-1, by Col. O'Neill:

"I hope you like Guinness, sir. I've found it a refreshing alternative to food."

Originally posted by jflis
YES! another SG-1 fan! :D

What's not to like about SG1?
I particularly like the way it doesn't take itself tooo seriously.

Back