I need help with my IPAD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crossfire

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
When I have my IPad turned lenght up and part of the page is missing on the right side. If I turn pad longer length over the whole page shows up. How do I fix that? It's has always been the same for years.
Thanks

Attachments

• received_1444510416293872.jpeg
    received_1444510416293872.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 0
I have checked 3 different iPads this am. 2 Pros and one Air and did not experience this. It had to be something from an update or a setting. I sm just not seeing what you are posting.

I have checked 3 different iPads this am. 2 Pros and one Air and did not experience this. It had to be something from an update or a setting. I sm just not seeing what you are posting.
I don't understand it. If I turn the pad it's all there.

I'll have to check with my devices when I get home today. I suspect it is just cutting off the sides while in that view to make the main portion of the side more readable or visible.
I have one site that it does that. While in the vertical mode (like you are showing any of the keys or comments are not shown, I have to rotate the device to horizontal to post or read any comments.)
It would be akin to the view modes or formats for a smart TV, from stretch, wide, full, zoom and gray bar. In certain modes a portion of the view is just cut off.

I'll have to check with my devices when I get home today. I suspect it is just cutting off the sides while in that view to make the main portion of the side more readable or visible.
I have one site that it does that. While in the vertical mode (like you are showing any of the keys or comments are not shown, I have to rotate the device to horizontal to post or read any comments.)
It would be akin to the view modes or formats for a smart TV, from stretch, wide, full, zoom and gray bar. In certain modes a portion of the view is just cut off.

This is what my research indicates. My iPad is 12.9 inch and it sees things in full screen. Smaller iPads and cell phones trim the edges.

I tried to duplicate what you are seeing on my IPad Air and the sons IPad as well. I couldn’t make it do or show as your picture.
Everything is there when looking vertical as well as horizontal. It must be some obscure setting somewhere. If you open a 2nd page in a new tab, does it look the same?IMG_0348.png

I don't know anything about iPads, but it looks like the resolution is set too low to display all of the page on the screen. can this (screen resolution) be adjusted in either the browser or the OS settings?

Back