I miss blackbrandt!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know,,
They grow up so fast...
Then poooffff,,
do they call,,
do they write,,,
like it would take so much effort to log in every once in awhile....lol....

Teddy

Thanks teddy for sending me an email telling me about this thread.

Whoah! Guys! I didn't abandon you! I've just been really busy. I'm taking a small hiatus from rocketry while I get moved into Alabama (I move down there in August). I just don't have time for rocketry right now (heck, I haven't even powered on the altimeters from my L3 flight yet). My L3 rocket is sitting in the garage awaiting repairs to fly again.

I'm actually in Hawaii right now on vacation. I still lurk around on here, I just don't have much time to post.

I appreciate the thought of me though. :)

Why did the song "Cats in the cradle..." start running through my head?

Um, is there anyone here who paid any attention to rocketry while they were in college? I know I didn't.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Matt's focus
these days is a bit more on lingerie then rockets...

Teddy

I have a sneaking suspicion that Matt's focus
these days is a bit more on lingerie then rockets...

Teddy
Funny enough, actually not ����. That redhead who I was with for a while dumped me back in January. Haven't had time or effort to find another.

Funny enough, actually not ����. That redhead who I was with for a while dumped me back in January. Haven't had time or effort to find another.

You may have dodged a bullet! Hang in there young man and enjoy your youth while you still have it. I've got a sneaking suspicion that you'll be running instead of chasing soon enough! :wink:

observation while Matt is away

Deals in want ads are lasting more than 5 minutes !!

Ya know, I saw the title of this thread, and my mind instantly flashed something I saw on a bumper sticker (which I've edited)

I still miss (insert person here), but my aim is improving.

Oh that's of no matter Matt...
At this point the less serious you are about the relationships you find yourself in the better off you'll be...
You just stay focused on what's important,, your work,, your future,, make careful decisions,, with respect for your future in mind...
And don't you forget,, I'm jealous as heck and I'll switch places with ya in a heartbeat,, lol...

You may have dodged a bullet! Hang in there young man and enjoy your youth while you still have it. I've got a sneaking suspicion that you'll be running instead of chasing soon enough! :wink:

hahahahahahaha
How true is that,,
there is no doubt man....
It's those chasing women that I had in mind when I wrote what I wrote above....
They sure will get you in a world of trouble if you're not careful....lol...

Teddy

You have plenty of time....I'm still looking after 49 years! :D Lookng forward to seeing you in Huntsville someday.

When do you arrive? We have a club meeting the first Thursday evening and a launch on the 5th(?tentative), but that may a bit earlier than you get in.

August 10-12ish. I can't wait to attend a club meeting :)

August 10-12ish. I can't wait to attend a club meeting :)

Safe travels till then. Hopefully we'll have our field issues sorted by that time. (Owner of the Manchester sod farm is getting tired of SLI teams blowing/burning patches in his product during "off-nominal" launches....)

Ummmmm, And so it shall be. One must remember that this will likely be the only time in the young esquires life to devote to concentrated study and it should not be wasted. One should realize that contact to the outside world might change accordingly. Kurt

Back