i love TRF!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiO

Reaction score
just wanted to say thanks for all the help so far! because of everyones awesome tips and how to's, this newbie has come a long way in such a short time. all the talk about the 12v launch control boxes made me want to make my own, and i did! now i'm ready to launch my first E in the next couple of weeks and then a cluster to follow. and to think i was just in a hobby store a couple of months ago thinking how fun it might be to launch a model rocket........

That is a very nice piece of kit,it looks very professional..what did it cost to build ?:)

thank you! it was under 30 bucks. the parts are all radio shack. there was a couple very helpfull posts on what parts to get. i got the aluminum box and then sanded and polished it. i put gromments and feet on it too! she doesn't have the safety key but it is just me and my pops using it. you still have to through the switch and then keep two buttons down to launch. all the aligator clips came from a giant misc package from harbor freight, it was only 5 bucks.

Nice Job!
I couldn't agree with you more on how great TRF is!
(Insert TRF Group Hug here):p
Awesome people, abundant experience and knowledge!

Back