I like it like that!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Well... this week has been a good week. A lot of packages arrived. Today I got my TRF shirt... so I thought I take a moment to model the hottest shirt in town ;)

Scary isn't it? :D

Front of shirt.

Back of shirt.

The pictures are large... so you can see all the details :D

Really scary isn't it? :D

I'm confused, what's scary - the shirt? the pics? the person wearing the shirt :D :confused: :rolleyes:

i'm afraid to wear speedo's...

...afraid that they'll *disappear* and I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to go lookin' for 'em ...

:p

(simpson's fans can relate... LOL)

great couple of kits yer holdin' there, fella :D

Originally posted by jflis
i'm afraid to wear speedo's...afraid that they'll *disappear* and I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to go lookin' for 'em ...

Please stop this. I just coughed up my Coke through my nose and it hurts.

...afraid that they'll *disappear* and I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to go lookin' for 'em ...

:p

(simpson's fans can relate... LOL)

ahh yes, great episode. Homer must have gone through four or five speedos

Originally posted by n3tjm
I don't think they make speedo's our size.... all the more reasons why not to wear them.... :eek:

was that meant to be perverted or not?:D

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
LOL... :D anway lets try and keep this pg lol...

keep this PG??? heck, I'd like to see if it could get back *on topic* !! LOL

on topic....?? what *was* the topic??

speedo's... ...underwear... ...undergarments.... ...undershirts.... ...t-shirts...

!!! yea, that was it, something about a T-shirt...

i think...

wait a minute, lost my speedo again...

....dang!

(I had to go check... ...I was saying to myself, "Lordy, I *hope* this is the Coffee House..." LOL)

ROTFL!!!

I am surprised nobody commented on the shirts themselves... they are very stunning, and as far as I know (I could be wrong), nobody posted pictures of the shirt yet. The images on the order site don't do it justice... :)

Somebody had to bring this back on topic.... :)

great couple of kits yer holdin' there, fella :D

n3tjm=the original flispimp :D

(ducking and running like ....)

Um, hello....here it is... (see attachment) :rolleyes:

I can see the 6 o'clock headline news: "Overgrown boy killed by hobby train as he lays his rockets on the tracks...internet site to blame." :D Ok, that's the funniest I can come up with. I'm sure someone else can find a funnier caption.

Oh, BTW, I am jealous as heck of all of you! I haven't received my order yet! ...and I leave for my vacation tomorrow morning! :eek:

Back