I launch it

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokerace721

Reaction score
It went kinda crazy and landed someplace it shouldn't have. Maybe next I won't launch from the parks parking on Tuesday. Too many trees on that day, not sure why the thermals were pretty crazy that day and the lady across the street was yelling about the drones.

Why do you have a need to comment?
this is a forum.. there is an expected conversation to be had.. whether it is a question, a concern, or to just garner some bragging rights to something you did/ see / think / hear / dream / etc...

(It also boosts the message count & fishes for "likes".. :D )

this is a forum.. there is an expected conversation to be had.. whether it is a question, a concern, or to just garner some bragging rights to something you did/ see / think / hear / dream / etc...

(It also boosts the message count & fishes for "likes".. :D )

Perhaps, but not every thread needs or is worthy of developing a conversation, especially if it's inane gibberish or a low effort post. It's much easier to simply ignore and move on to something else. 🤷‍♂️

One eyed was laied against a man which had good eyes that he saw better than him. The party was accepted. "I had gain, over mild the one eyed; why I see you two eyes, and you not look me who one."

Back