I joined Tripoly and told them i was level 2 certified.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apburner

APBurner
Reaction score
Gave them my number and got level 0. So i have sent 3 emails asking. I have not recieved an email in response. What should I do now.

PM me and I will see what I can do to assist. Please remember TRA HQ is run by one person and she is sometimes overloaded. We will get this resolved!

Gave them my number and got level 0. So i have sent 3 emails asking. I have not recieved an email in response. What should I do now.
What you need to do is to take a picture of your NAR card or certification papers and send that in. The number alone isn’t enough.
Also, what email address are you using? Unfortunately any address that’s published on the internet gets lots of spam and unfortunately some ham gets misdirected to the spam bin.

Not to yoink a thread, but I actually had this same thing happen to me. I sent the photo of my nar card at the same time that I started my tra membership, which I think might've caused the mix up.

(Also there's an extra u in my last name 😄)

Not to yoink a thread, but I actually had this same thing happen to me. I sent the photo of my nar card at the same time that I started my tra membership, which I think might've caused the mix up.

(Also there's an extra u in my last name 😄)

Don’t worry, there was no upcharge for the extra u…. 😁

Steve (apburner) got me a photo of his NAR card; I'll get that to Deb and we'll get this squared away.

-Kevin
I'm afraid that this is pretty typical response out of our TRA HQ. Personally, I'm shocked! I am shocked that you have to wait until Deb can get the correct information before she can fix a problem. Yeah...pretty typical. Personally, I think Deb's in it for the power and absolute control over the whole organization! Yes indeed, Power and Control. that's why she's in it. And don't forget the 6 figure salary too!....

Uuuuuuuh I'm sorry...you say Deb's not getting paid 6 figures in salary plus full benefits? And she still gets the job done? Well at least she has a key to the Executive Washroom!

Sorry for my bit of tongue in cheek. TRA HQ generally speaking does a fantastic job of keeping our membership information up to date. I've never heard a complaint that could stand up to even a cursory investigation. Deb's doing a great job.

Thanks Deb!

Brad

ps: For Deb's Eyes ONLY: Hey Deb don't tell anybody about this next part. But, I'm sure nobody else is going to read this anyhow, so here goes:
Hey Deb....my uhhhhhh..... monthly kick back check's in the mail!

RE: I joined Tripoly and told them i was level 2 certified.

If you e-mailed those 3 requests to tripoly.org, as per your subject line, the reason you got no reply (except perhaps a note from your e-mail server) should be obvious.

1634586553519.png

Back