I Have Returned!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TB or not TB has certainly been the question of late.

Welcome back to the playground. Your playmates have missed you.

Now...no more time-outs, okay? :no::no:

Thirsty... If you didn't come back, I was going to have to change my Avitar...

10+drink+some+tea+_1852af8098eab6f351fa0c7d47d119be.jpg

This return thread has been the most enjoyable thing I read here in weeks!

I was going to post yesterday that you probably felt like huck finn and tom sawyer at your own funeral. kids got in the way and it never made it on the forum... glad you're back. loved the post.

Well, the funny thing is... as a student at Portland State University (PDX.edu), I'm a Viking, I also am well known for having a huge cup (Double Gulp sized) with me at nearly all times (Diet Coke, Water, or Ice Tea), and after slapping that last car that cut me off (and knocking its already broken mirror off), I think I qualify as a barbarian (certainly to the Japanese, I'd be considered a barbarian).

I'm also know for being punny.

Really though Eric,

I'm glad your pun-ishment is over.

Last edited:
This return thread has been the most enjoyable thing I read here in weeks!

I'm glad you are enjoying it. It's fun to be posting again.

I never said anything nice but I'm not nice in general. LOL Welcome back cupcake!!

Thanks, sweet cheeks!

Sure you will. :wink:

But before you do, could you post that car wash scene from Cool Hand Luke? You know, the one all true rocketeers remember so fondly?

Unfortunately, there were no car washes in TRF prison. We did have a mouse that could to circus tricks, but it's not the same.

I was going to post yesterday that you probably felt like huck finn and tom sawyer at your own funeral. kids got in the way and it never made it on the forum... glad you're back. loved the post.

That's exactly what it was like to lurk on the thread about my ban. On a forum, you're not always sure how you are perceived by others. You may have some idea, but you can't be sure. It was very gratifying to have people wishing me back. Thanks.

Welcome back!

Thanks, SC!

Of course I had to get myself booted out the week when I was working on the night rocket and had a lot of questions about lipo batteries and how to set up the LED strip. I think I've got it figured out. I will probably still have some questions for you.

Thanks, SC!

Of course I had to get myself booted out the week when I was working on the night rocket and had a lot of questions about lipo batteries and how to set up the LED strip. I think I've got it figured out. I will probably still have some questions for you.

Glad you got it figured out. Let me know if you have any questions.

Well “ThirstyB”; getting banned from this forum is the very least of what you deserve for typing in that tone of voice.

And the photo gallery of all your family members that have been sent up the river was entirely unnecessary.

Well “ThirstyB”; getting banned from this forum is the very least of what you deserve for typing in that tone of voice.

And the photo gallery of all your family members that have been sent up the river was entirely unnecessary.

The keyboard doesn't like it when I get fired up either. I tend to "mash" the keys to hard.

Sorry about all the photos of prison life. i've been institutionalized so long I've forgotten what polite society is like.

Here's a nice picture of me getting ready for a luau.

noltemug.jpg

Thirsty!

It's good to have you back. I could see that you were heading for a time out for a couple days before it happened. It was like watching someone come unraveled or watching a train wreck. I tried to close my eyes at the point of impact. I'm glad that you came out mostly unscathed. Hopefully you got the soap on a rope and the bottle of hooch I sent through my contacts on the inside.

In your honor I'll leave this here. :surprised: :jaw: :surprised:

[YOUTUBE]veCZvM6-okQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thirsty!

It's good to have you back. I could see that you were heading for a time out for a couple days before it happened. It was like watching someone come unraveled or watching a train wreck. I tried to close my eyes at the point of impact. I'm glad that you came out mostly unscathed. Hopefully you got the soap on a rope and the bottle of hooch I sent through my contacts on the inside.

Thanks, Chris! The hooch was great! Much better than the Merlot I made in the toilet.

In your honor I'll leave this here. :surprised: :jaw: :surprised:

[YOUTUBE]veCZvM6-okQ[/YOUTUBE]

Come on, safety pin! Pop!

Welcome back, TB.

BTW , in googling for an image such as the one below ("viking drinking tea") , I ran across the source for the image in K'tesh's message #34. Search those keywords in Google images and check it out.

vikings%20drinks%201920x1089%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_26.jpg

Last edited:
TB - I'm glad too see some time in the cooler has set you on the straight and narrow, the Orthodox, non Barbaric path. Be good from now on and stay away from the PODS!:)

PODS! Not PODS! Don't even mention pods. We'll both end up in solitary.

Back