I have pictures!!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Havoc821

Reaction score
I finally got around to scan these pictures. It took me awhile, but I finally got them. These are pictures from a launch me, Chris, and a few of his friends at his old middle school. I have 4 pictures and I can only attach them individually. I hope you like them!!!

Those pictures turned out ok. I look funny, but of course, Shayna looks HOT! :D Anyways, Shayna has done really good so far with pictures. She has nailed every liftoff picture so far! The blue and yellow rocket was the one that we made together, the Quest Icarus. Well, I hope you guys liked those!

Good job. Now you are fully able to submit complete reviews to EMRR and to enter the our photo contests.

Not sure these would qualify for the "On Display" contest, perhaps if the two of you were holding the rocket (instead of it being on the launch pad) that would count as being on display.

Nice catch on the lift-off... it's tough isn't it?

Nick

Originally posted by EMRR
Not sure these would qualify for the "On Display" contest, perhaps if the two of you were holding the rocket (instead of it being on the launch pad) that would count as being on display.

What's wrong with being on the launch pad? That IS on display ;).

Originally posted by n3tjm
What's wrong with being on the launch pad? That IS on display ;).

Fair enough... the voters will decide. BTW, the first entry was posted this morning. Rocket in a Coffin!

Originally posted by Donaldsrockets
I heard that, I wish I had one.:(

I was sneakie mine hated it untill I won a bet with her and she had to build one and fly it. After that she even tells me when Hobbie Lobby has there sale because she needs more kits:D

Yeah, I know that there was a finger in the picture, but I'm proud to say that it wasn't mine, it was Chris's or his friend's. I still haven't built the Stormcaster yet. Chris wants me to wait until we build another one together before I build it on my own (and I'm getting REALLY impatient). But anyways, I hope you all are having a GREAT Thanksgiving.

Originally posted by Chr$
God Bless women who like rocketry!

Yeah, I got my wife a rocket for our anniversary two years ago (I got her other stuff too, not just the rocket, calm down...lol), and she still hasn't built. Says she's "making a statement". Well, her "statement" is about to get built without her knowledge...lol

Loopy

Back