I got a new car!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketfreak

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just got a new car yesterday. It is a 1997 Buick LeSabre Custom. It is my first car and I am really excited about finally getting one. You can see pictures at my (incomplete) website: https://www.geocities.com/chamilcars I have been so busy with college this year after starting this fall that I havn't really checked up on the hobby much. Is there any big news or events that occured in the last few months? Thanks.

-Chris

Hey, cool!

I just got a new truck!

A "slightly" used Chevy S-10 WITH A BACK SEAT!!!

Now I can go to Whitaker in the spring!

I too got a new Rocket Hauler recently. Well, my wife got it, I get to borrow it for launches. It's a Honda Odyssey minivan (the kind with the fold-down seats in the back). She's actually encouraging me to go to launches with it!

As for what's been going on, I can't help much there, since my attendance has been spotty, too.

WW

Congrats on the new ride :)

I also am the owner of a new vehicle--a Honda Element :cool: I can now carry 4 adults comfortably or flip up the back seats & haul as much rocket related stuff as I used to in my old Ford Ranger. I love it!!!

Picked up a new (used) ride myself. 2002 Explorer XLT, AWD/4x4. I sold off my 1984 F150 which I had for 16years. Only thing I replaced in it (besided tires and exhaust, now and then) was a ring gear. Starter chewed it up one day. Big time rust on it and the back fuel tank was starting to leak. Got $300 for it. I'll bet it'll go another 10 years, if it doesn't break in half. ;)

I just got a car too. It is a 2002 Nissan Altima. It is like a tannish color. I was looking at that Honda Element, and it was really cool, but thay didn't have any to my specs on the lot. I got it for my 15th birthday.

Back