I got a job!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donaldsrockets

Reaction score
I did it, I got a job finally!!!:D

I am working for RGIS, an invetory company that does in-store invetory. I got this job through a friend of mine that also works for them.

It might not be the ideal job but it pays $8.50 an hour so let the kits and motors roll in.:D j/k;)

I probably will buy myself a kit like a Fliskits Praetor or an H or I reload with some of my first paycheck.:D

Originally posted by Donaldsrockets
I did it, I got a job finally!!!:D

I am working for RGIS, an invetory company that does in-store invetory. I got this job through a friend of mine that also works for them.

It might not be the ideal job but it pays $8.50 an hour so let the kits and motors roll in.:D j/k;)

I probably will buy myself a kit like a Fliskits Praetor or an H or I reload with some of my first paycheck.:D
Cool! I don't envy inventory people that was a boring job for me. I worked at a hobby store and had to inventory all the balsa wood and little model paints. :(

Originally posted by Ozymandias
Cool! I don't envy inventory people that was a boring job for me. I worked at a hobby store and had to inventory all the balsa wood and little model paints. :(
One for them, One for me....Two for them , three for me............

Back