I get to be first!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i feel as if i've missed out on something:confused2:

PIMG_6901.JPG

:p

i feel as if i've missed out on something:confused2:

There was a period of time during which the use of the pseudo pejorative "Knob" was considered a no no here.

Knob is a term that sort of mockingly refers to folks who like flying rockets that are anything but 3FNC and a high performance propellant - what some lovingly refer to as "toy" rockets (yes a toy rocket with an M motor can exist).

Last edited:
There was a period of time during which the use of the pseudo pejorative "Knob" was considered a no no here.

Knob is a term that sort of mockingly refers to folks who like flying rockets that are anything by 3FNC and a high performance propellant - what some lovingly refer to as "toy" rockets (yes a toy rocket with an M motor can exist).

well that explains it then. i guess i'm not a knob;)

I for one am glad the TRF knobs have emerged. Luckily WiK save this thread from the unwritten TRF1.0 rule that there must be photos. I thought it probably existed for TRF2.0 to but who can keep up with the rule changes :p

I wish AMW would make a GREEN sparky for my 12x Snitch with all the kewl LEDs blinking it would be totally awesome dudes.:roll:

I wish AMW would make a GREEN sparky for my 12x Snitch with all the kewl LEDs blinking it would be totally awesome dudes.:roll:

a 12x snitch, okay some of the rules might be changing, but the unwritten one about pictures should always remain. Show me a picture of a 12x snitch.:)

a 12x snitch, okay some of the rules might be changing, but the unwritten one about pictures should always remain. Show me a picture of a 12x snitch.:)
(I my best Charlie Brown voice) " Don't you know a sarcasm when you hear one?":D

Last edited:
Less strange and more humorous to the members who were around during the knob inquisition. Or at least me.

Wait, one more!!!;)

My AA Stealth 54mm on the Knobby and Mighty K695R.:D

Wish I had some Really Knobby sparkies to show off but I don't as of yet but rest assured, there WILL be some eventually!!!:D

Last edited:
Clearly I am the very epitome of a knob.

I have 4 saucers, 1 pyramid, 4 Goonies, one plus-size Goonie, 1 remarkably unstable glider, 1 lighthouse, and one piece of go-se that spins a lot but doesn't go too high.

See my title for more details.

Back