I call it...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketman35

Reaction score
The Baby Barbie Bertha.

My 4 year old daughter inspired it. Always wanting me to paint my rockets pink. Well here ya go honey :)

Wow. That sure is...pink! :)

Looks like it would fit nicely in the Mattel lineup next to the Barbie camper and sports car! Gotta show my 8 year old daughter that one. She took part in a neighborhood building session we held at our house and she built a Pratt Polaris. She painted it on her own. Very multi-spectral...I call it the Partridge Family Polaris. Drew some attention at the last club launch. Doug Pratt (the "Pratt" in Pratt Hobbies) was there and was quite impressed. ;)

I guess that is the big difference between Estrogen and Testosterone.

Us guys like the mean ones with flames, girls like pink with stickers!

Very cute!

Hey my daughtew built rockets when she was small...don't it make ya proud dad?

sandman

yeah she loves the rockets. I let her push the "button" at launch time and she loves it. She can't wait to launch this one.
Gotta get'em young. Maybe one day this will peak her interest in science and math.

this makes me ask the question, why is their no spaceperson barbie model rocket startet kit...for little girls of course....when my daughter was 7-8 she also painted her barbieroc pink with little barbie stickers..... maybe somebody should tell estes or quest about this...

Originally posted by Rocketman35
The Baby Barbie Bertha.

My 4 year old daughter inspired it. Always wanting me to paint my rockets pink. Well here ya go honey :)

OH NO...... Don't let my 4 year daughter see that or I will be having to start another rocket...........

Hmm, almost makes me wish I had a daughter......Well,,er...Naw!

Just funnin. I like it tho!

CrashinJ

Here is a pic of my daughter's Partridge Family Polaris at Great Meadow.

Back