Hurricane Pizza

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Here's a picture of the pizza my wing ordered tonight at ERAU. You know the pizza place loves us! :D

pizza.jpg

The bill came to $450.

Geez... College sounds like fun, with the occasional bit of work...:D;)

Only 3 or 4 more years...

Originally posted by Justin Horne
Geez... College sounds like fun, with the occasional bit of work...:D;)

Only 3 or 4 more years...
Nah, it's the other way around. Work with the occasional bit of fun. That's the way it is for the AE majors anyway.

Watch out for the Freshman 15!!! :eek:

Pizza rocks, but too much of it... yikes!!

Originally posted by JStarStar
Watch out for the Freshman 15!!! :eek:

Pizza rocks, but too much of it... yikes!!
Haha. I'm 6' 3" and weigh 143 pounds. I think I could stand to gain 15 more. :p

I started my freshman year at 5'11" and 145. I'm currently 6'0" and 170. I gained a little weight. I'm not fat, but I got some handles that didn't used to be there before. The reason? All work and no play. I used to do three sports a year, now I only do one. Too bad work gets in the way of fun.

Edward

Originally posted by Ozymandias
Nah, it's the other way around. Work with the occasional bit of fun. That's the way it is for the AE majors anyway.

humbug. School is fun, not work. Most people don't find that out until after school. Those of us who worked first then went back to school know.

Work or school, if you're not having fun you're doing something wrong. You're in AE, fun should be no problem.

During one particularly severe snowstorm/blizzard, our campus was shut down for two days after a weekend of snow. It was deemed too cold, icy, slippery, difficult and generally hazardous for faculty to drive in to work, or for students to walk across campus and get to class.

But the guys from our part of the dorm still managed to trudge three blocks through the drifts and drag back a keg.

Originally posted by Juaru
I HOPE you remembered to tip the driver.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Sounds like someone with some previous experience in this area of work. :) Nah, I know what customer service is all about. Serve well reward well. Serve poorly, reward fairly. (Notice I didn't say "not at all.")

Originally posted by DynaSoar
humbug. School is fun, not work. Most people don't find that out until after school. Those of us who worked first then went back to school know.

Work or school, if you're not having fun you're doing something wrong. You're in AE, fun should be no problem.
I guess I'm working too **** hard then.

Back