Hurricane Henri

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbrarick

Wildman CT
Reaction score
Rain's starting, we're right in the cone here in CT.
We've been told to expect power outages for about a million customers lasting up to a month

So, signing off for now.

The Tru-core site will be up and I'll start again when I have power.
Hopefully I'll be able to get to METRA in 2 weeks.

Good luck to all my CATO, RIMRA, CMASS and METRA friends.
Stay away from all downed power lines!

rick

Won’t be a month unless your home is destroyed. Power companies work pretty quick these days after natural disasters thanks to help of neighboring states. At least that’s been my experience in the south.
Good luck & be safe!

The had started it was suppose to center-punch my town but shifted north/east to rhode island. Pretty mild here on the shoreline so far. The media induced panic yesterday was laughable as usual. Even if it stayed a CAT 1 along with Eversouce’s uselessness, it would have been cause for preparation, not panic.

Won’t be a month unless your home is destroyed. Power companies work pretty quick these days after natural disasters thanks to help of neighboring states. At least that’s been my experience in the south.
Good luck & be safe!

True, but we’re set up for tropical storms/hurricanes far better than the Northeast seaboard. I doubt you or I would even get out of bed for a TS. 😀

Thanks Rick be safe as well !!

Adam

Rain's starting, we're right in the cone here in CT.
We've been told to expect power outages for about a million customers lasting up to a month

So, signing off for now.

The Tru-core site will be up and I'll start again when I have power.
Hopefully I'll be able to get to METRA in 2 weeks.

Good luck to all my CATO, RIMRA, CMASS and METRA friends.
Stay away from all downed power lines!

rick

Back