• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xx HUGE, Vintage Rocket Collection from 1960s & up

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny, if you want to share lots of photos, Google Drive is a good way to do it.
Thanks,,, please don’t laugh,, but I am computer illiterate and don’t even know what you’re talking about here,, much less to do it. Please, don’t explain,,, I’m too tired to try and learn. But I thank you just the same !

This is it, THE collection. 55 years of hunting and buying Rare kits , now for sale. I’m Hoping you rich fellow will just buy me out. However unlikely, I’m hoping to at least sell items off in Lots,,, the bigger, the better. Not sure how many pics I can post here. But there’s Hundreds of kits and everything else you’d look for. Many are First Year Kits from the 60s and up. I’d appreciate serious inquiries as we’re talking big money here. Plus your patience, as I am disabled and my wife has been fighting cancer. This obviously will be a process, so I’m open to options, suggestions and your interests. Knowing how much you wish to spend is good, as I can work with you easier around this. I always toss in freebies. I want your purchases to be as fair to you as my selling is to me. If you are seriously interested, we can talk more, individually. I just learned I can attach only ten pics. There’s So Much more. I’m sending a good idea of what’s here. Since I’m just starting this venture of selling out, I may wait until I hear from a small number of people before I reply,,, also for health reasons too, unless you want to buy me out, please let me know. Gosh, there’s so much more not here that I bought after I took these pics. It was hard to choose which to post ! Oh, and sorry, I don’t have a list. Just boxfuls. Thank you. PS, unbeknownst to me, I must add an asking price. For Everything $40 K.

Awesome collection! It looks like you started in the 60’s and many of the kits are from the 70’s which is when I started getting into rockets. I’d be interested in buying some, just let me know how.

PM sent, anyone gotten any responses yet?

How would you like that $40k, in small bills, large, cashiers check, or do you accept BitCoin? I will double it if you respond in the next five, four, three, two, one, GONE!

Last edited:
PM sent, anyone gotten any responses yet?

How would like that $40k, in small bills, large, cashiers check, or do you accept BitCoin? I will double it if you respond in the next five, four, three, two, one, GONE!
Please, I don need any disrespect here. My kits are nice, and a lifetime labor of love. If I sell, its for reasons stated in my description. We are very ill and need the money. If you’re joking here, I can take jokes. But I’m too tired to deal with a lot of nonsense. Thank you

Danny,
Sorry to hear about your illness.
I have a friendly suggestion. I doubt if anyone is going to offer $40K for the lot if all the contents are unknown to them. So if you're going that route you need a full listing of the inventory with prices. Pictures of all the kits, not just a few would be nice also.
Alternatively, you could offer it up in smaller lots. Say, 10 or 12 kits with prices. If a buyer buys the lot they get a discount off the individual prices. First come first served.
Also if there are problems with the condition that should be noted (like creased tubes, open package, etc.). This will avoid problems with the buyer later on.
Wishing you success with your sales!

Please, I don need any disrespect here. My kits are nice, and a lifetime labor of love. If I sell, its for reasons stated in my description. We are very ill and need the money. If you’re joking here, I can take jokes. But I’m too tired to deal with a lot of nonsense. Thank you

I hope the difficulties you and your wife are experiencing are managable. Sometimes people on the forum either make a joke that comes off wrong or they don't know the entirety of the situation. Some people here might see your low post count on this forum and assume you're not that involved, while others know you from YORF as well and know how much you have collected and also helped others to collect.

I am in the Charlotte region of North Carolina and if you are in this area, please let me know if there is a way I can help. I don't know much about vintage kits, though.

Sandy.

I hope the difficulties you and your wife are experiencing are managable. Sometimes people on the forum either make a joke that comes off wrong or they don't know the entirety of the situation. Some people here might see your low post count on this forum and assume you're not that involved, while others know you from YORF as well and know how much you have collected and also helped others to collect.

I am in the Charlotte region of North Carolina and if you are in this area, please let me know if there is a way I can help. I don't know much about vintage kits, though.

Sandy.
Wow, we’re practically nabors. 40-50 miles. Right now,there’s Lots going on with her treatments, and my pain etc. So bad time. Still, no hurry. Can you write me direct. We can talk. Thanks ! Oh, I dig,,, I’m a Master at my words being taken wrong…..ha. I appreciate your positive words. And I haven’t been on here but a few days. Some guy was chewing me up with lies good. I don’t understand why

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a reply but it was a rather odd exchange. Lol apparently, I can't buy a kit to build because that would be a "sin". Who knew? Lol

Best of luck to him. Hope he gets his 40 g's.
What kits are you wanting to build. Sorry, I’m a collector.perhaps i can fix you up. Bad choice of words. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back