Huge Pink Streak

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cussler08

Reaction score
Saw the post about the barbie rocket...her's one that my daughter and I did for fun....it flies this weekend!:D

Did you leave something out, by any chance? (is there supposed to be a picture?)

She is almost as pretty as MY little girl.

And the rocket looks nice too. That thing looks a little big for "featherweight" recovery---is there a parachute in there somewhere?

Yeah, since we used a BT-80 and a Fat Boy nose cone, I thought "featherweight" recover was a misnomer for this upscale :)

We just used the parachute from the Fat Boy Kit as well....the added feature of that is that it's that pinkish/purple, goes with the paint job, and my daughter loves it :)

The great thing, about having both kids into rocketry, is the excuse to go buy more rockets :D

My uncle used to say that a child who is beautiful must obviously take after their mommas cause daddas are too ugly! :p She looks like a tough girl and certainly one you'll want to guard with a Braveheart sword once the boys start coming around. That's great that you are able to spend time doing something *you* like with your kids. Growing up my mom used to take my sister out shopping while the boys went to the ball park or some place to do "guy" stuff. Things never change. I'm 25 years old now and my mom and sister still refuse to go out and do *anything* that the boys are doing. I sincerely believe that if you are involved in *every* aspect of your kids' lives, whether the girls do ballet or the boys play football, both parents involvement in any of their kids is *very* important. I tell ya what, the day my mom comes out to see me fly one of my rockets will be the day that hell freezes over. Congratulations on what appears to be a successful life of rocketry AND kids! BTW, kids love it when the adults are having as much fun as they are. I'm sure you already knew that though. ;) :)

Back