Quantcast

HTML in thread?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Thrustline

Reaction score
Is there anyway to paste some html code into a thread? For some reason I thought at one time it was possible...perhaps I'm not remembering correctly?

Indiana

Reaction score
If you look down at the bottom of the page, on the left, it says HTML code is off.

n5wd

Reaction score
Is there anyway to paste some html code into a thread? For some reason I thought at one time it was possible...perhaps I'm not remembering correctly?
<html>
<body>
Why would you want to post HTML code in the middle of a message?
</body>
</html>

Did you really mean "anyway to paste some html code into a thread" or have the forum execute some html code that you paste? As you see, above, pasting it in is simple... the other not quite so.

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
TRF 1.0 had HTML enabled. Early on in V2.0, I asked to have it re-enabled but evidently vBulletin recommends against it.

Thrustline

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I had this widget that I debated to post or not. It basically was a link if folks wanted to contribute to a 3 day walk she's doing for breast cancer research. Wasn't really even sure if it was appropriate or not but was toying with it since while she was going through her cancer, alot of folks here wanted to do something. Im just not sure...any thoughts:confused:?

n5wd

Reaction score
... but evidently vBulletin recommends against it.
From what I've read, based upon forum operator's experience when their forums were hijacked, yeah.. vBulletin STRONGLY recommends against it.

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
I was going to use TRF 1.0 as a counterpoint....but then....