HPR photos L1-2-3 flights

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Flight photo is not so impressive......Its taken out of a video clip.
Public Enemy SA-14 Archer on a CTI H125

100_7144.JPGLVL1 Cert Launch.jpg

Currently working on adding a LVL 2 Photo ...... to the library. Still in Build status.

Hopefully will add to this tomorrow, Flying my Zephyr on H123 weather permitting for my L1. Big Nuke 3E Kit sitting in its box for L2 planning

L-2 MadCow Rogue 4 / CTI J360

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200516-175645_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200516-175645_Video Player.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 20
My L1 - an Estes Mammoth H135 to about 3000 feet. I don’t have a picture from the flight line of it launching. So, here it is at apogee. The clouds were low that day, but we waited for a nice open patch to send the rocket up, and I ended up with a pretty cool picture.1595445688389.jpeg

My L1 - an Estes Mammoth H135 to about 3000 feet. I don’t have a picture from the flight line of it launching. So, here it is at apogee. The clouds were low that day, but we waited for a nice open patch to send the rocket up, and I ended up with a pretty cool picture.View attachment 425532

Very cool picture

I believe I do not have a picture of any of my cert rockets. I do have my “confirmation” rocket, pre cert levels, but never took a picture of it.

I believe I do not have a picture of any of my cert rockets. I do have my “confirmation” rocket, pre cert levels, but never took a picture of it.

I've got pics of my L1 and L2 on the pad with me next to it. The obligatory pic! My L3 is the only one with in-flight pics because one of the club members was playing with his new SLR camera and got some great shots.

Back