• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HPR chutes...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked out your webpage and you have some great rockets. Sorry to hear you have to take a slight break from the hobby.

Hey RK how big is the R9s, I can't seem to find the specs for it...Are you leave'n the hobby? I sure hope not, I have enjoyed your posts for years and would really hate to see you go...

Mike

Hey RK how big is the R9s, I can't seem to find the specs for it...

~90" across.

For whatever reason, Ky recently went to feet instead of his old system of doing things. Screws up those of us who understood the old way. :)

-Kevin

~90" across.

For whatever reason, Ky recently went to feet instead of his old system of doing things. Screws up those of us who understood the old way. :)

-Kevin

Isn't that the truth. I don't understand why he doesn't publish a conversion chart.

Susan Im sorry to hear your leaving us! It was always great to look over your web sight . I hope you can make it back to this great hobby take care , Jim

Back