HPR certification in Europe.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farcasandrei

Reaction score
Hello there!

Does anybody know if there is any way to get an HPR (high powered rocketry) certification in Europe?
I have been trying to get any info on this topic for the past few weeks but everything I find seems to be a dead end.

Which country are you in? I believe that there are Tripoli organizations in several European countries (NL for sure).

Which country are you in? I believe that there are Tripoli organizations in several European countries (NL for sure).

I live in Romania, so I don’t think there‘s a Tripoli prefecture there. I think the nearest Tripoli prefecture is in Greece somewhere.

I live in Romania, so I don’t think there‘s a Tripoli prefecture there. I think the nearest Tripoli prefecture is in Greece somewhere.
There are also HPR groups in Turkey. I know that the first L3 HPR fliers in Britain travelled as a small group to the US to do their certifications, then 'carried the flame' back and set up a club when they returned to the UK. Perhaps a group of you could travel to (for example) Greece or Turkey to do yours? I appreciate it's obviously difficult to travel anywhere right now, but hopefully it will get easier soon. Given the tradition of FAI space modelling in Romania, I imagine there might be a few others interested in making the move from F impulse up to H+ :) . You're always welcome to do your certification here with us in the UK - send me a direct message for details - but I was trying to think of countries closer to you. Good luck.

Back