Howdy from TX!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krilljs

Reaction score
Been in the hobby since 2016, got my L1 in 2019. Haven't pushed for L2 since then (COVID put a damper on things), but I've been pretty heavily involved on my collegiate rocketry team. We're currently working on an experimental project that may require input from the community, so I figured I should make in account if need be.

Welcome aboard!

People here tend to be pretty knowledgeable. Our asking price is pretty small, just a couple pictures of what you’re working on, if they’re available😁

Welcome aboard!

People here tend to be pretty knowledgeable. Our asking price is pretty small, just a couple pictures of what you’re working on, if they’re available😁
Of course haha. We're still in the design phase for the most part, but we have some parts we've prototyped. Most of the info is on this thread https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/98mm-min-diameter-composite-mach-3-build.174926/. We will probably end up switching to a 75mm min diameter, since we're most likely going to be restricted to a ~30K launch ceiling (our 98mm design is going ~45K). Same overall project though (min diameter, composites, roughly Mach 3, etc.)

Back