Howdy from Tulsa area

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batjac

Reaction score
Howdy, All. I'm a new transplant to Oklahoma from Portland, Oregon. I'm semi-retired and wantig to get back to things I never had time for when working full time. One of those things is my HPR cert. I am finishing up a LOC Minnie-Magg to do my L1 cert with. I have a few low powered rockets packed away, awaiting my new house to be built. I am building the Minnie-Magg in my temporary apartment. Unfortunately, it looks like this month's launch is out, and I'll probably be back in Oregon for next month's launch, so I might not get the do my cert until June. Bummer...

Mark

Is anyone in Oregon flying while you're there? 🙃
I worked weekends, so I never got to launch with them, but there was a Willamette Valley group who flew monthly at a park in Wilsonville outside Portland. I know there was someplace out nowhere where they flew, but I never made it.

Welcome to the forum. Hope your house gets built quickly and you get settled in soon
Me too. My wife is stressing about every little or imagined thing, and so she stresses me out too. You know the old saying, "Stress loves company."

Back