Quantcast

How to get my old account back?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

OverLord

Reaction score
I have been here for years but took a break for the last couple...Can you check my e-mail addy and send me the info to get back to where I left off?

Thanks!

Mike

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
I have been here for years but took a break for the last couple...Can you check my e-mail addy and send me the info to get back to where I left off?
Unfortunately, about a year ago the server that TRF was running on encountered issues. Those running things at the time were unable to fix the issues, so a new, fresh start was made, and everyone has had to re-establish their accounts.

The old data has since been restored, but is maintained separately as a read-only archive. All private messages have been removed, as has the ability for everyone to log in to the old system. It exists at http://www.rocketryforumarchive.com

-Kevin

Oliver

Reaction score
Good to know - I was desperately trying to login with my old account name but it always said "wrong password". Until I discovered that the forum has been moved to a new database :eek:

Oliver

dlazarus6660

Reaction score
Thats why I can't use my other accout name!
Finally an answer after many attempts to find out why?

Thank you

Oliver

Reaction score
Maybe it helps to re-register your old name. In my case, it was not occupied fortunatly.

WiK

Site Admin
Reaction score
Thats why I can't use my other accout name!
Finally an answer after many attempts to find out why?

Thank you
If your other account name hasn't been taken on the new site and you'd like to use it again, send me a PM and I can change the name for you.

Cheers,
Phil