How is CTI doing?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
How is CTI doing? Last I heard they are not producing much larger motors. Are they on the rebound. Have not flown cti much just 2 o3400. It is hard to plan for a large cti motor in the future if they are not being mass produced again.

Short story is no one really knows. Rumor is that they may be back to full production by mid-summer. Ask your dealer if they have any additional info, but most will tell you they don't know.

I hope they can get back to where they once were. Even though I fly more Aerotech CTI has some cool loads I have flown.

They should put out a propellant named after Jeroen. Make it with his favorite color or something. Ooh, and donate some of the proceeds from it to his care. I know I'd buy an engine or two with it.

Best wishes to both Jeroen and CTI.

They should put out a propellant named after Jeroen. Make it with his favorite color or something. Ooh, and donate some of the proceeds from it to his care. I know I'd buy an engine or two with it.

That's a nice idea, but they may see it as just drawing more attention to the incident.

Its always bad when something like this happens to someone, but it always feels worse when the person is part of your community.

I have no CTI hardware whatsoever but they do something like that and I might be acquiring some new hardware...

I have no CTI hardware whatsoever but they do something like that and I might be acquiring some new hardware...

I am wondering if maybe that might be a bad idea...if I got nearly killed at work, and the company decided to name the thing that nearly killed me in my honor...well...

I get that it would be a fitting tribute, because he's not likely to let it keep him down.

I am wondering if maybe that might be a bad idea...if I got nearly killed at work, and the company decided to name the thing that nearly killed me in my honor...well...

I get that it would be a fitting tribute, because he's not likely to let it keep him down.

His injuries did not occur in the building where commercial rocket motors are manufactured. It was on the government/military side. So no worries there. However, I do still it would call attention to something they are most likely hoping move far beyond.

I'd say it would be more fitting for Tripoli and/or NAR to name some award or competition after him for all that he's contributed to the hobby.

I don't care much for CTI motors, however I care for the folks at CTI.

I remember when Anthony Cesaroni used to log into ROL chat and chat with the few that actually logged in. From time to time, he'd host a trivia contest, and send the winners Pro38 goodies. That's how I got my 6XL. I have never burned anything in it, but it is still pretty cool to have. Jeroen logged in from time to time, but as everyone knows, he is a busy man.

In either case, both are wonderful individuals to talk to. I wish them the best of luck, and their company as well.

Looking forward to meeting Dr. J and Anthony whenever I might get the chance to.

Smaller loads are popping up amongst the vendors in various sizes and effects. I've just got a batch of vendors I check on a semi-regular basis.

Back