how do you start your day?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duel deploy or No duel Deploy

• Use of conventional deployment

• Use of Duel Deployment

• Use of conventional deployment

• Use of Duel Deployment

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elapid

Reaction score
well, this IS the coffee house...
:D

i like to start my day with a homemade 4-shot mocha and a nice bowl or four...

Bowl of what? Cereal?

I like cereal for breakfast most of the time, and sometimes I'll have a Starbucks drink later in the day as a pick-me-up.

Jason

POST !#))!!!Look at your keyboard to figure out which post this was! :D

Hmmm, I assumed he meant a different word for the last item, commonly followed by the word 'movement'.

i tend to steer away from bodily functions in my discourse...

i smoke a pipe.
sorry for the confusion!
;)

You left out juice! I good shot of grapefruit juice and I am good to go.

LOL rstaff3 yea theres nothing like a healthy one first thing in the morning:D LOL LOL

so sorry!
i also somehow didn't allow multiple answers.
i meant to.

i sit at my computer till around 4 then realize i havent eaten since yesterday morning and that i just wasted my whole day doing nothing...

but thats just me

Just a nice cuppa...hate Earl Grey though...PG Tips all the way! :D

It's iced tea for me. 365 days a year - even when it's 10 below zero. Never developed a taste for coffee or any related incarnation (espresso, whatever.) Hot tea on occasion.

When in college, I'd have answered "bowl."

"Me Wakes and Bakes to Kill the Shakes." ;)

This of course depends on wether or not I can even get up in the morning...!!!

Pill, pill, pill, vanilla cola, bowl. I also have a healthy b-movement at about 8:00am, unfortunately I don't wake up until 9:00am...

shrox

Regular java till my stomach wants food a couple hours later - then it's usually pop tarts or something portable!

"Make it so, number one!"

Bowl????????

What kind of freak goes bowling first thing in the morning? Are the lanes even open that early?

Originally posted by SecretSquirrel
Bowl????????

What kind of freak goes bowling first thing in the morning? Are the lanes even open that early?

Early?

shrox

I get to school at 0620 every morning so I don't have much time for breakfast. I usually get a big cup of coffee on our first break though.

man I hate going to school at 0620 while everybody my age is on summer break. oh well. GO NAVY!

I was going to say by yelling at my alarm clock for going off and waking me up. :D :D Well, thats how I get started 5:50am amost every day. YUK!! Oh for only a few more minutes of sleep.

CrashinJ

2 cups of coffee
If I had a particulary rough night than I might "hug" the bowl for a few,,havn't done that in a while tho

Originally posted by Steward

This of course depends on wether or not I can even get up in the morning...!!!

What if you just don't want to get up....

I have come to the inescapable conclusion that the whole get up and go to work thing is way overrated.;)

I am a telecommuter, so my day starts with a 7:55am alarm (they will not let me start earlier than 8am.)

I stumble across the hall to my office, crank up the 'puter, then, back across the hall to the bathroom.

I sign on to my various work related systems, then run downstairs for a nice water, or a Gator-Aide.

In the Winter, it is a cup of tea instead, (usually some Gunpowder loose tea that my wife found at a hoity-toity tea shop), then I am all set.....

Since I wake up so late in the morning, I stay up until 12 Midnight or 1 am. My wife starts work at 6:30 am, so she is to bed early. I then have several hours each night for rockets and wasting my time on the net.

Tea sometimes and 3 or 4 bowls o cheerios, extra sugary. Gets me ready and awake.

Back