How do you post a permanent picture under your name?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
I have a Question. How do you post a picture under your name? One that doesn't need to be added every time you post.

Do you mean an avatar? If so click on the "profile" button up top then click "edit options". At the bottom of that page it will allow you to upload an image if it's the right file type and size.

Click the Profile button at the top of the page. This brings up your profile. On the menu bar near the top of the resulting page, click 'Edit Options'. Down near the bottom of the page is a section called Avatar. This is the picture. You can choose one of the selection provided or use a picture of your choosing (must be a certain size).

Thank you all very much for leading me in the right direction. I found the avatar settings, but now how can I get one of my pictures saved down to 50x 50 pixels? I have PSP7. Thanx again.

Originally posted by kelltym88
how can I get one of my pictures saved down to 50x 50 pixels? I have PSP7

Is PSP7 paint shop pro? ....... I just used MS Paint (the one that comes with windows, and "resized" it down to 50 X 50......

Thank you all very much!!!!!!! As you can see I was able to get it to work! This is a great forum, now does anyone know how to make money grow on trees so I can afford all the kits I need(more like want) LOL:D :D :D

making money grow on trees???

This is a *rocketry* group...

...grow Balsa trees and yer all set :D

heck, if you could grow a Fiberglass tree you'd *really* be sitting pretty!

Back