Hoping to Revive and Old Thread...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAL3

Reaction score
When I was first getting back into rocketry, I spent some time looking around at the different forums. It was one thread in the HPR section of TRF though that really captured my imagination.

I don't remember who built it or what the name of the rocket was. All I remember is that the BT was litterally covered with the protrusions of motor mounts from one end to the other. They were canted, of course, and there were LOTS of them. It was a cluster progect extraordinaire.

Does anyone remember the responsible party or have pics that can be shared?

Boris Katan's Toginator?

Mark \\.

That wasn't it. I know that rocket and it was cool but the motors basically stuck out the back end of the various tubes.

THe one I'm remembering had canted mounts distributed around the circumference AND running the length of the rocket.

MEDUSA!!!!

He (I can't remember his name at this time) said that he would do a rebuild after the shred, but I don't think the rebuild started.

That would be Andrew Diehl. [if I spelled it right]

He was in the Great Gizmo Drag Race at NERFF , with me.

He always flies extreme project. His Gizmo had 3 - 38mm J-1000's in it!

That would be Andrew Diehl. [if I spelled it right]

He was in the Great Gizmo Drag Race at NERFF , with me.

He always flies extreme project. His Gizmo had 3 - 38mm J-1000's in it!

Thanks for the information. I hvae wondered about that project from time to time but could not remember the details. My biggest memory was of finding it by accident one Sunday morning and being fascinated to the point where I forgot all else including heading to church. That's especially bad since I'm the pastor.

Back