HOLY SCHAZBOT !!! It's Phil the Gerringer's Birthday !!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenParker

Reaction score
Jeez. You must be getting really OLD about now, Phil. My condolences. Hope you can hang on long enough today to celebrate a little bit.

If I had known in advance, I would have gotten you some other cow thing to help continue your therapy.

(For those of you who don't know, I got Phil a very thoughtful Christmas present. Gotta-getta-Gund. It was a miniature cow, complete with cow noises. It is very small, so I figured Phil could use it as therapy, since it was *obviously* too small to hurt him. He could practice squeezing it, and listening to the cow noises and try not to run from it. I thought that was a very thoughtful Christmas present.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHIL!

You might be getting older but you'll never catch me!

sandman

Older has to be better...everything older is almost always more expensive!

Happy Birthday!

Unfortunately Phil has been taken "out of the package" way too many times.

He is no longer "mint"

sandman

hmmmm...I think I need to send Phil a long stick so he can start by poking his toy cow from a safe distance...wouldn't want to traumatise him all at once! :)

Phil...BIG Happy Birthday to you bro!!! I hope you have a great day!

Carl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:)

I'm not totally sure about the cow thing, but they can get a bit scary, especially if there is a bunch of them and they are all looking at you:eek:

Larry

Happy Birthday!

Must be a bummer having a birthday so close to Christmas...everyone forgets it's your birthday :eek: My sister-in-law has the same problem :D

Happy Birthday bro... I'll have to buy you lunch this week. :)

Happy Birthday Phil......... Maybe someday you won't get teased about cows........ (yea right, that will never happen :D )

Thanks guys! I'm 3x today. :)

And the therapy is going great. I'm finally able to pick it up and rub it against my face like a little puppy while it moos softly. :D

3x? That's nothing to worry about. My dad just turned 55, and he ran a marathon this year in a hair short of 4 hours. And he smoked from the age of 14 until two or three years ago. If my dad can do that at 55, I don't think there are many limits on what you can do at 3x.

Happy birthday, Mr. Phil!

For the benefit of some of us forum newbies, can we hear the cow story? Was there a bovine-related accident in the recovery field?

All the way from Hawaii, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Phil! I'll be sure to drink an extra Mai Thai or a Lava Flow for you. :cool:

Originally posted by Justy
If my dad can do that at 55, I don't think there are many limits on what you can do at 3x.
Obviously, you've never SEEN Phil! :eek: ;) :eek:

Happy day Phil!!
By the way have you managed any furniture yet???

Justy, That's the best one I've heard in a long time, ahahahahah!!

Phil, running a marathon, ahahahahah!!!!! Phil looked like he had just finished a marathon after carrying his L3 out to the launch pad!!!!

ohh right i saw something about that cow thing on the news? umm mad cows or something :p

haha im a vegetarian so everyones gonna be dying and mcdonalds is gonna go outta buisness and im gonna bew sitting here so proud and amused with myself... then ill have to spend every waking minute caring for my sick parents... ****...

happy birthday anyway...

Back