Hobbyking Unauthorized Charge

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcampb81

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I bought some Lipos from Hobbyking the other day (first time) and ended up using my paypal for payment. It went through as “Hextronik Limited” which I thought was odd, but upon further investigation, Hobbyking is in fact the same thing as Hextronik.

Here’s the weird part, I checked my bank account today and noticed another charge from Hextronix through PayPal for exactly $15. Weird part is that it’s not showing up as a transaction in my paypal history.

Has anyone else ran into this problem?

Last edited:
I bought some Lipos from Hobbyking the other day (first time) and ended up using my paypal for payment. It went through as “Hextronik Limited” which I thought was odd, but upon further investigation, Hobbyking is in fact the same thing as Hextronik.

Here’s the weird part, I checked my bank account today and noticed another charge from Hextronix through PayPal for exactly $15. Weird part is that it’s not showing up as a transaction in my paypal history.

Has anyone else ran into this problem?
I've bought a lot of LiPos from HobbyKing and never had a problem. However, I always pay with a credit card through PayPal and keep tabs on my PayPal and credit card charges.

Back