Hobby Shops in Vegas?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

astronboy

Reaction score
I will be in Vegas next week.

Are there any good hobby shops to visit that carry rockets?

Thanks in advance!!

eugenefl

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I don't know the area since I'm from Florida, but I did a hobbyshop search here https://www.hobbyretailer.com/ and came up with a few results. I know HobbyTownUSA sell rocketry products and they came up as one of the results. Also, you might want to try Emailing someone from https://www.tripolivegas.com/. I bet they know of the best spots. If I were you, I'd be sure to find out if there was a HobbyLobby nearby. That dang place seems to be giving away rockets. You might score some good deals there if they have a location nearby.

I'm positive someone here local to the area might respond.

So let me get this straight - you're going to be on vacation and you're gonna go rocketry shopping? :D I suppose I'd do the same if I were in another town!

astronboy

Reaction score
Thanks Eugene,

I already checked on the Hobby Lobby link, and they are in NM, but not NV!! Darn!! :mad:

I also have a list that includes the local Hobby Towns, but they vary so much in what they carry, that I really wnated some 'ground intelligence'!!:confused:

Sooo, I fired off (launched!?!) an email to the pres, VP and Secretary of Triploi Las Vegas... thanks for the link!! That should do the trick!! :)

eugenefl

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Originally posted by powderburner
you want to play with ROCKETS?
What's wrong with that? I'm going to Hawaii for Christmas and *I'm* going to be playing with rockets! (I know - Vegas is a "playing/gambling" state...) I plan on scouring whatever local hobbyshops are over there just to see if I can find me some good deals. There don't seem to be any rocketeers in Hawaii (as far as I know), so there might be some OOP stuff just sitting on shelves. And yes, rocketry does exist in Hawaii. I believe there's an NAR chapter over there.